Thursday 24 September 2009

At last, an update.




Oh dear, it's been rather a while since I last felt fit to dispense my pearls of wisdom, and apart from some further thinking and a gradual accumulation of information, nothing much has been done. This doesn't mean that it won't happen but it does show how many other projects I have on the go; too many perhaps. I thought I'd share some of my research by way of compensation.

These splendid views come by kind permission of the owners of Paris en Images , click on the link to be taken to the english languge version of the site.

Following the writings of the late and very great Denis Allenden, I've become particularly interested in the transport of wine by rail. Entering 'Bercy' into the search box on the above site will bring up a huge number of inspiring photos. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment